When thinking about selling your home consider exploring your options and contact Turning Key Realty to see what makes us different from all the rest. Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and going to the closing. As a REALTOR®, we are here to help you prepare your home for sale, market your home, and guide you through the sale process to ensure you sell your home within your time frame and get the best price possible.
As your REALTOR®, we will determine the correct price range for selling your home, point out things you should do to make your home more appealing to buyers, and devise the most effective plan of action. Here are some of the steps we take in selling your home:
• Review the selling process
• Perform a comparative market analysis
• Determine the list and target prices
• Establish a timeline and goals with you
• Keep communication open
• Provide home staging expertise and referrals
• Provide professional photographer
• Showcase your home through extensive distribution, online and offline
• Present the purchase agreement
Get Your home SOLD!
Factors That Affect Selling Your Home’s There are three main factors that determine how marketable your home–price, financing, and time.
Price – If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for your home to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find someone to pay more than the home is worth, or the market will eventually catch up to the asking price of the home through inflation.
Financing – You may not realize it, but the financing of your buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many buyers that otherwise wouldn’t even consider your home.
Time – If your time frame is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
How Much Should You Ask for Your Home? Of course you want to get the full market value for your home. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home’s value. As your REALTOR®, we can help you set an asking price by taking the following factors into consideration:
• Your home’s value may depend on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
• Buyers look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
• Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to negotiate selling your home. However, if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
It’s necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in your market. This will help selling your home faster and get the full market value. Recognizing that selling your home can be emotionally trying, we take extreme care as your guide through the process. We live locally and understand how difficult it can be to make a change and have helped many of our clients through the transition of selling their home. You can rely on our experienced team to evaluate the details of your home sale and advise you in making decisions. Getting you top dollar and the best buyer is always our highest priority.
Selling homes is what we do and we’d love to sell yours. Please ask about the advantages of selling your home with us, or any other questions you may have. This form allows us to schedule time to connect in person, so take a minute to request your free home sellers consultation. It would be an honor to have you as one of our most satisfied clients!