TURNING KEY REAL ESTATE AGENTS and OUR BROKER
Connecting people with their goals and dreams. Finding homes, researching market stats, negotiating contracts, and helping clients find a home that meets their expectations is what we do and we are passionate about it! Whether you are buying or selling, or just want some information before you even start that process, you have come to the right place!
TURNING KEY REALTY RECORD OF SUCCESS
Our professionals have built an enviable reputation in the marketing and selling of superior homes. Outstanding results have been achieved in every area in which we have operated with record prices often being obtained. Turning Key Realty professionals have become renowned for their focus on optimizing selling prices for clients and sourcing the very best properties for purchasers.
THE TURNING KEY REALTY SPECIALIST
Our office is host to some of WNY’s top residential agents. Turning Key Realty specializes in customized services and treats all our prospective clientele as Million Dollar Customers. Our specialists are dedicated to exploring your needs, working on your behalf and are empowered to provide you with complete satisfaction in connecting you with your goals and dreams. Our agency promotes the autonomy and empowerment of our specialists. This hallmark sets us apart from the rest of the real estate market as the only such specialty agency of its kind in the Greater Buffalo/Niagara area.
YOUR PARTNERSHIP WITH TURNING KEY REALTY
Our professionals will be working together with you to achieve the most advantageous terms and conditions for you, while we connect you with your goals and dreams. With Greatest Sincerity,
TERRI KERN, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Certified Relocation, GRI, BPOR, epro, sres, abr
Designations and Certifications held by our Broker, Terri
Certified in Home Finding and Destination Services (HFDS), Home Marketing Assistance (HMA), Corporate Inventory (CINV) and ERC Reports. As an active member of Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (WERC) we are able to keep a pulse on the many changes and challenges that occur when it comes to relocation. Our primary goal is to create a smooth transition for the Transferee and their family. Our certification adheres us to a higher standard providing exceptional services on every real estate transaction.
GRI, which stands for Graduate REALTOR® Institute, is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation.
The GRI designation is a real estate industry designation similar to various industry designations such as:
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant, an accounting industry designation
- CSEO – Certified Senior Escrow Officer, an escrow industry designation
- CLU – Charter Life Underwriter, an insurance industry designation
- CFP – Certified Financial Planner, a financial industry designation
The GRI designation is considered the nation’s number one real estate designation.
- This designation may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. This program requires 92 hours of live course instruction from a statewide faculty selected because of extensive experience in their own areas of expertise
- This designation is available only to members of the local, state and National Association of REALTORS®
- GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge
- BPOR, Broker Price Opinion Resource – The Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR) certification provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to create professional opinions of price. Creating accurate BPOs depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and a commitment to approach the valuation assignment from all pertinent perspectives.
- e-PRO®: NAR’s e-PRO® Certification – An agent with NAR’s e-PRO® certification is dedicated to making the most of today’s social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be. e-PRO® is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist – A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® understands the demands of the mature market. These REALTORS® have a wealth of knowledge on reverse mortgages, real estate planning, 1031 exchanges, and housing options and have been educated on all aspects of 50+ buying and selling.
- ABR,The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation demonstrates to peers and consumers a commitment to providing outstanding service for real estate buyers.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE LOCAL REALTOR® ACHIEVES NATIONAL RECOGNITION
East Amherst, New York – Terri Kern with Turning Key Realty has been awarded the Accredited Buyer’s Representation (ABRâ) designation by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council. (REBAC) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSâ (NAR).Terri Kern joins more than 30,000 real estate professionals in North America who have earned the ABRâ designation. All were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, both in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
REBAC, founded in 1988, is the world’s largest association of real estate professionals focusing specifically on representing the real estate buyer. There are more than 40,000 active members of the organization world-wide. THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, “The Voice for Real Estate,” is the world’s largest professional association, representing over 1,000,000 members involved in all aspects of the real estate industry.
You may contact the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council by telephone, (800) 648-6224, by e-mail, [email@example.com], or by visiting the REBAC website, www.REBAC.net.
- (716) 622-2251Mobile Phone
- (716) 688-4900 Work Phone
- (716) 688-9067Fax Number
- DRE #10311202407License Number